Non-toxic, biodegradable and recyclable natural cork block to support you in your yoga practice. The block has a soft finish and is comfortable to the touch which makes it perfect for supporting your neck for extended yin poses, or more powerful inversions. With a fine texture, the block absorbs moisture and has anti-microbial properties so it doesn't get smelly from a sweaty hot yoga practice.
Made from 100% recyclable natural material.
Product dimensions: 220mm x 14mm x 70mm
Support Body and Environment with Our Eco Friendly Yoga Blocks
Our eco-friendly yoga blocks will help you hold your postures better and support the environment at the same time. We also offer a range of other options if you want to start or add to your collection of yoga equipment. Trust Yogasuthra for reliable quality yoga equipment that helps you help the environment.
What You Should Know About Our Eco Friendly Yoga Block
To help you better understand the differences between our yoga equipment and traditional equipment, consider the following:
- • We make our equipment from recycled and recyclable material. We believe in doing whatever we can to support the environment, and since we love yoga, we thought; 'what better way to do it than through equipment we use every day?' There are many yoga lovers, and if you are one of them, our items are the perfect way to do your part.
- • The natural cork we use is FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) accredited, which means you can trust that it comes from sustainable forests. We also only use certified organic cotton to advance our mindfulness and application of using sustainable materials wherever we can.
- • Our yoga mats come in two thicknesses, namely 3mm and 4mm, which makes them as thick as industry-standard mats. This thickness means you get the same comfort for your sessions that you would expect from traditional mats. We make our mats using natural rubber and cork, which flows together to create a comfortable, recyclable item that supports your body and your lifestyle.
- • We make our yoga blocks using natural cork. They are simple, effective, and most importantly, entirely recyclable. Even though you will not go through yoga equipment such as a yoga block quickly, it is good to know that when the time comes to get a new one, your old one will not end up in a landfill.
- • We produce our backpacks from recycled polymer. Not only is it great for the natural world, but it is sturdy, which means it feels good and does the job well. Whether you carry our foldable yoga mats, water bottle, or even your laptop in it, it is an excellent addition to any yogis' arsenal.
If you love yoga as much as we do, you want the right equipment to help support your body and mind during your sessions. Even though we started with our yoga mats, we believe that our cork yoga blocks are a fantastic item to have whether you are a newbie yoga enthusiast or someone who has practised it for years.
Benefits of Doing Yoga With Our Recycled Yoga Blocks
As someone who does yoga, you should know that even the smallest change in your body or how you do a pose can make a considerable difference to the results. Consider the differences a cork yoga block can make in your routine:
- • It allows for a much better grip. Some poses require that you hold on to something, and while the floor is always there, it is not necessarily the easiest thing to grab hold of, especially when you do more advanced yoga. Blocks can bridge the gap nicely and provide a firm grip for those tricky poses.
- • Blocks can support your body in more intricate postures when your muscles feel weak. Even though it can lessen the strain on your muscles, it can still help significantly if the primary purpose is for your body to remain in a specific shape, rather than actively engage said muscles.
- • For the pioneers among us, blocks are a great way to explore new ideas and try out different poses or combinations of postures to improve your personal yoga experience safely. Since you can use these blocks in a variety of ways, the possibilities are entirely up to you.
About Us and Our Love for Recyclable Items Such as Eco Yoga Blocks
Our business started from a simple idea: carrying traditional yoga mats is not the most comfortable experience and can often result in some awkward scenarios. Our mats solved that problem since they are entirely foldable as opposed to mats that you roll up. Since our community received our mats so well, we set out to create more environmentally friendly products. Now, we can provide you with an eco yoga block, recycled polymer backpacks, or package deals in addition to our mats.
We love yoga, and we want more people to start practising in a way that supports both their bodies and the environment. If you want to do your part, why not start with equipment that can - years from now - simply become a new mat for someone else. You can live a plastic-free yoga life with help from our team.
Browse our range of products and find the ideal mats, blocks, and backpacks for your future yoga sessions.