Buy an Organic Certified Cotton Yoga Strap
In the changing times we live in, we all must start taking responsibility for our impact on the Earth and re-evaluate every decision we make and the products we buy. One such decision in the right direction can be purchasing a cotton yoga strap from a yoga supplier that is committed to making a difference by providing eco-friendly yoga products.
What You Can Expect From a D-ring Yoga Strap
As with all tools or equipment, the D-ring eco yoga strap that we offer, is at your disposal, to make your yoga routine easier. See what the benefits are:
- • Posture. When you do certain yoga poses, especially if you do them by yourself without the guidance of an instructor, you might do your posture more harm than good. The yoga strap will help to support your posture during poses.
- • Stretching. You don't merely have to use the yoga stretch strap for yoga poses; it works well as a strap for stretching your muscles.
- • Back alignment. During some poses, your focus may be on getting the stretch and feeling the burn, while you neglect to focus on supporting your back. The strap can correct that by wrapping it around your feet and using it as leverage to keep your back in a supported position.
Yoga straps and blocks are not necessary for yoga poses. Still, they are helpful tools to make some movements more supported and to ensure that you do the postures correctly at home without injuring yourself in the process.
Tips for Getting the Most out of Your Yoga Strap
Yoga, as with any exercise, will require that you gain knowledge about the poses, the benefits of each and how to use the equipment to your advantage. Here are a few poses during which you can use your cotton yoga strap:
- • Bound Angle Pose. This pose will stretch your inner thighs and hips, and you can loop the strap under your back and around your feet. By tightening the strap, you bring your feet closer into the body - enhancing the stretch.
- • Dancer's pose. This pose involves pulling your leg upwards, but you will need a strap to do so and to enhance the effectiveness of this position. Loop the strap around your foot and gently pull to lift your leg slightly higher.
- • Cow face pose. The strap can make this pose easier when your shoulders are tight. Grabbing your hands from the top and bottom, behind your back, might not be possible if your muscles are too tight. Instead, hold onto the strap and eventually bring your hands closer as you improve.
Blocks and straps can help you improve your range of motion and allow for a better stretch in certain poses. But be sure to master the basics first before moving to advanced poses.
We started this business to help you have the best yoga experience and, doing yoga ourselves; we can give you the yoga kit you need for a clean conscience, and a fulfilling yoga experience. Our kit contains an organic cotton yoga strap, two cork blocks, an ergonomic backpack made from recyclable materials, and, most importantly, the foldable yoga mat. From our products to our bio-degradable packaging, we ensure that everything is kind to nature.
Contact us by leaving us a message or via email, if you need more info about our products or methods.