Start your eco-friendly yoga journey with this luscious kit including:
- ergonomically designed backpack, with padded straps and laptop sleeve ( including room for your folded up cork and natural rubber yoga mat, cork block and strap, clothes etc )
- Natural cork and rubber 3mm yoga mat: non-toxic, anti-slip,anti-microbial, recyclable
- 2 x Natural cork blocks
- Organic cotton strap with metal D-ring
It doesn't get any better than this. Gift one to yourself, or your favourite eco-yogi.
(Yoga Mat Product dimensions: 183cm x 61cm x 3mm)
(Cork Block Product dimensions: 220mm x 140mm x 70mm)
(Strap Product dimensions: 183cm x 3.8cm )
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR CORK MAT:
The best way to clean a cork mat is to use cold water on a soft cloth. Gently wipe down the mat with the damp cloth and then let it air dry (out of direct sunlight) before you roll it up and put it away. Be careful not to damage your mat by scrubbing it hard with an abrasive sponge.
HOW TO MAKE A CORK MAT SPRAY:
FILL A SPRAY BOTTLE WITH:
- 3 parts of water
- 1 part of white vinegar
- 5 drops of your favourite essential oil.Lavender, tea tree, lemongrass and eucalyptus are essential oils that are recommended for their disinfecting qualities.
3 STEPS TO CLEAN A CORK YOGA MAT:
Step #1. Shake the spray bottle.
Step #2. Spritz the mat with the spray and wipe it clean with a soft cloth.
Step #3. Leave the mat to air dry completely before you put it away.
Convenience and Comfort in One Yoga Kit
After you have done your yoga class or routine, you feel refreshed, and your body and soul aligned. The downside of after the class would be carrying a bulky yoga mat with you. Our yoga kit makes the getting home so much easier, and you and your girlfriends can go for a smoothie in style and with no awkward baggage.
What You Stand to Gain From Our Starter Kit for Yoga
It doesn't matter if it is your first time doing yoga or you are an experienced yogi, everyone in the class need a yoga mat and eventually a block as you advance. We make it easy for you to carry everything without harming the environment. See what the kit contains:
- • Yoga mat. What do you need from a yoga mat? In needs to be anti-slip, long enough for your body and portable. In our yoga mat, you get that and so much more. Our non-slip option and the right length with the main benefit - you can fold the mat to fit into the backpack.
- • Backpack. The backpack will conform to your body shape and lighten the load on your back. The design offers a bib middle bag for your yoga kit, as well as a laptop sleeve for when you have a meeting right after class.
- • The block. As you get into the yoga lifestyle, you will find that the poses become more challenging and that you might need a bit of extra help sometimes. Our cork block will help you to lift your torso and reduce the distance between your hand and the floor.
Once you see how much easier our yoga kit makes your life and jumping between activities, you will want your yoga pal to have the same - perfect for the beginner or advanced yogis.
Fun Facts About Equipment for Yoga
Yoga was initially only practised as a meditative and spiritual ritual in ancient India, with the benefits of yoga as a form of exercise, only taking off in the 20th century in the Western world and with it came the equipment we use today.
- • Why the mat? Considering the poses that yoga entails, you need a surface that you can securely and confidently place your feet and hands on, without the possibility of slipping and hurting yourself.
- • Straps. As you might have seen, our kit includes one strap with a D-ring. The straps might be the lesser-known equipment. The 6, 8 and 10-foot straps are used in yoga to stretch your body and to give you a wider range of motion than you would have without one.
- • Blocks. The yoga blocks usually come in foam, bamboo, or cork, and they provide support during certain poses. Also increasing your range of motion, it further serves as support for the back, hips and knees and makes it easier for the body to go into a particular pose.
There are different styles of yoga, each with its own set of poses, purpose, and outcomes. It ultimately doesn't matter which style of yoga you do; the mind, body and soul benefits will be evident.
Doing yoga ourselves, the idea of this kit came to us during a yoga class, and we wanted to put this into being by firstly, eliminating the need to carry around a bulky, awkwardly shaped yoga mat, by making a foldable one. From the recyclable backpack to zero waste packing in the form of bio-degradable, compostable bubble wrap, we keep to our vision and promise to you and nature.
Contact us by leaving a message or via email, if you need more info about our products or methods.